We have run workshops on Gamification at pHealth 2013 in Estonia, NorskTipping, and Baltic Dynamics 204. We will be offering more workshops in the future. If you are interested in a workshopyou can register here.
The group management system I use is an animal avatar model. This uses six animals to help people work together in a group of people they have only just met.
- GAME-IT – Making a game about medical recommendations built on top of the MAGIC platform
- GORAD – game of reading and discussion
- CI – crowd interaction for stadiums.
- CogMini – Cognitive games for training working memory – in association with Charlotte Lunde.
- SmartCubes – Augmented Reality games for cube based markers.
- GameEdu – Gamification and gameful design of Computer Science Curriculum.
- DRISMO – a driving quality game on Android Mobile devices.
- BarneByer – A suite of minigames for SOSbarnebyer to help promote supporting children in africa (Commercial)
- Globe Island – A suite of minigames for education about the environment and natural sciences (Commercial)
- Bingozine – Flash based magazine system with integrated Bingo games (Commercial)
- EcoCity – Game designed to educate about new energy sources (Commercial)
- Safe Kids – A game for teen mothers teaching about dangers in the home with the IPRU at Otago University
- Eyetoy Rehab – Working with physiotherapists to develop an eyetoy based game interaction tool for rehabilitation for children
Recent publications on Gamification:
- Gamification of Education (pdf) ,NIK 2010 Gjovik Norway
- Serious Games for pHealth (pdf) ,pHealth 2012 Porto Portugal
There are a lot of resources on the web:
- Anything by Jesse Schell is great
- Jane McGonigal