Add your interest in having a group of student work on a project. Project Proposals
- Hanne Karlsen – Mini Games for training Working Memory
- Olav Brenna Hansen – Emotion detection games for training kids with Autism.
- Alexander Berntsen, Programming game systems in Haskell.
- Knut Øien, Realtime Raytracing for the Oculus Rift
- Samual Jiminez Mu, Natural hand based interaction with AR Objects
- Pyroeis – Magnus Bjerke Vik, Asbjørn Sporaland, adventure game with procedurally generated terrain. The project homepage is here.
- Hanne Fagerjord Karlsen, EEG and Brain Wave Training – This project is looking at the difference between training using physical objects (Lego Robot) vs the virtual object on screen.
- Øyvind Larsen Nygård – EEG and Games Feedback
- David Asterud – Augmented Reality interfaces for cooperative learning
- Alien Distruction – an Android OS 3D space based action game
- Mythphobia – a XNA 3D multiple perspective action adventure game
- VARG Arena – stadium entertainment using Augmented Reality
- Procedural Content – Using GPU hardware to generate procedural content in games
- Super-colliding Super-collector – a multiplayer game within the subattomic world of the atom.
- Balloon Madness – a platform like game where the world is made of balloons and death comes in the shape of a sharp pin.